Good morning Everyone!
Yesterday I had a three hour drive round trip for a court appearance. Since I was free associating, I thought I’d share with you some of the random thoughts flitting through my brain.
1) I am the only woman in the entire state praying at this moment for God to grant me the grace to eat my breakfast in the car without getting it on my clothes. (He did!)
2) Another one bites the dust! (Noticing a run in my hose on the way home.)
3) That wasn’t a nice name to call the driver of the log truck that just cut me off, giving me the privilege of sitting through the third set of lights at this intersection.
4) He deserved it!
5) When the manager of the McDonald’s in Tallassee sees me for the first time in two years and still remembers me, perhaps I went there a little too often for breakfast.
6) Where is Scotty and a good transporter when you need them?
On the way home, I could stop at:
7) The book store.
8) The craft store.
9) The fabric store.
10) The ice cream store.
11) Will power is over rated.
Have a great day!
Hey, at least you got a good blog post out of a long drive. 🙂 Multitasking even on the road…definitely a working mom. 🙂
Normally, I am so “good” at multi-tasking that my daughter calls it “mushy-tasking,” but it did work this time! Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!