Good morning everyone!
Here are some observations:
1) You can know the location of every light switch in the house and what light or socket it goes to and you will still manage to turn on the garbage disposal instead of the kitchen light at least twice a week.
2) It takes a child about 10 minutes to get up, dressed and ready to go somewhere. Multiply that number by at least 6 if you plan to get anywhere on time.
3) All dogs love to sleep. The signal for them to get up is when you lie down.
4) Adults will irritably tell a child that has been asked to do a chore and who is stalling that the chore is just not that hard and to get on with it. If that is true, then why aren’t the adults doing it themselves?
5) There’s nothing like moving to a new place. Thank goodness!
6) The amount of stuff you collect is directly proportional by a factor of twelve to the number of years you live in a house. (Think about it – it will make sense in a minute.)
7) The crinkling of a chip bag is a miracle cure for all dog ailments. It works well for minor illnesses in children, also.
8) Exactly why does it take five tries for the parental command to proceed past the child’s ears to his or brain and nervous system?
9) You never understand the concept of making a joyful noise until you turn a 10 year old loose on a keyboard when she doesn’t think anyone is paying attention.
10) I have five different sync cables around me, and a universal 3 in 1 cable I bought yesterday. Not one of them fits the camera I need to download pictures from.
11) While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, God does great work!
Have a great weekend everyone!