Good morning Everyone!
Here are a few things that make me go “hmmmm….” :
1) “Mom, where is the screwdriver?”
2) Plates clinking mysteriously in the kitchen when Mark, Kayla and I are together in the den.
3) Squirrels hopping aimlessly in the center of the road after I screech my car to a full stop to keep from hitting them.
4) My dogs playing the “barking” game every time I pick up the phone.
5) The following dialogue:From the other room: Bang, squeak, Bang, BANG! Me: What are you doing? Kayla: Nothing!
6) Watching the Gecko, Flo and the Allstate mayhem guy and wondering exactly how far can each insurance company spin the campaign out?
7) The AFLAC Duck’s mysterious absence from the airwaves.
8) For the past three months, the cashier announcing at the drive-thru at the local Burger King that the frozen coke machine is broken. (I don’t know if I am more bemused by the fact that the thing has been broken for three months now and they are not fixing it or the fact that I am stupid enough to keep asking about it after three months.)
8) A local fast food burger joint running out of hamburger!
9) An Auburn University football season starting at 0-2.
10) The chewed, now toeless sock sitting in the middle of the living room floor when I know for certain I safely locked all the socks away from the dogs only thirty minutes ago.
11) Political commercials. Any of them.
12) Political commentary. All of it.
13) The fact that I can’t make a comment about the Chick-Fil-A cows good or bad without the possibility that it will be construed as a political statement, good or bad.
14) The mysterious return of my soft pastels (a chalk-like type of painting substance) to my bedroom when they are supposed to be safely in the craft-room unused.
Have a great day!