Good morning Everyone!
1) No matter what you do, your dog will never chew your least favorite pair of socks.
2) The dryer won’t eat one, either.
3) So you think you see the end of the line at Disneyworld? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
4) Best ways to make it rain:
a) Pay to get your car washed;
b) Plan an outdoor workday for yard work and painting;
c) Plan an extravagant outdoor event with no alternative indoor venue.
5) Children and dogs have a built-in parent romance interference sensor.
6) I find it hard to believe that Publisher’s Clearing House is really going to give away all of that money to someone who didn’t buy something from them.
7) Light bulbs always blow in threes.
8) Robotic vacuums rock!
9) Why is it that a person will wait patiently at a drive-thru for 10 minutes for someone else to get their food through the window, but honk at the car in front of them if it fails to move within 10 seconds of the line moving forward?
10) Your dog is programmed to wake you up at least 30 minutes before you are ready and then will sleep for hours after he or she has been fed and walked and you are up for good.
11) Should you worry if someone less mechanically inclined than yourself in your family calls to ask you where the hammer and screwdriver are?
12) If a child tells you he or she is doing nothing, be afraid. Be very afraid.
Have a great day everyone!